Next Steps in Spirituality
These sessions are for those looking to evolve their spirituality via exploration of topics; introspection; observation of patterns; and welcomed questioning of beliefs. Using a TREE analogy:
- The Roots (Limiting Beliefs or Empowering Beliefs? What are your limited or empowering beliefs?
- The Trunk (Events): Coincidences or Synchronicities? What are the events, both current and past, that bother or delight you?
- The Branches (Emotions): What are you feeling on a daily basis? When you wake up in morning, how do you feel? When you go to sleep at night, how do you feel? (Anger, Sadness, Embarrassment, Self-reproach, Failure, Fear of Judgement OR Happy, Accomplished, Content, Fulfilled)
- The Leaves (Side Effects): What symptoms or side effects are you currently experiencing? How does your physical body feel?
March 1st Session
- Social Intro
- Where am I spiritually?
- Where Do I want to go spiritually?
- Goals for gathering
- Guided Meditation
- Prep for 2nd Session: See DEFENDING YOUR LIFE, 1991 movie with Meryl Streep and Albert Brooks
- Imagination, Coincidences, Synchronicities: What’s real?
- Patterns: Victim, Rescuer, Perpetrator
- Triggers: Identifying and Evicting Them as Self-sabotagers
When: Sundays, March 1 & March 15; 11am-12:30pm
Where: Kings Hwy W And Washington Ave, Haddonfield, NJ, 1st Floor Boardroom
Parking: PATCO Haddonfield Station
Workshop Cost: $20 by Feb 27 for Mar 1 event; by Mar 12 for Mar 15 event
This event has a minimum and maximum number of participants.
Sign up early and don’t miss out!
Attendees are asked to bring pen, paper, open minds and a desire for exploration.